Thousands of Cases Successfully Handled Since 1978.
Traffic accidents are never less than terrible. There is almost always some measure of damage and personal injury involved. But motorcycle accidents can bring some of the worst injuries possible for any kind of traffic accident.
Due to the minimal amount of protection a motorcyclist has, any impact at a higher speed could result in serious injury, especially if they are sent flying any distance from the point of impact.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) provides the following statistics about motorcycle accidents across the United States, and particularly in Connecticut:
- In 2017 there were over 5,100 motorcyclist fatalities nationwide
- Of those fatalities, over 39% of victims were not wearing a helmet
- In the same year there were over 89,000 motorcyclist injuries across the United States
- In the state of Connecticut in 2018 there were 49 motorcyclist fatalities
- It is estimated that in 2017 helmet use saved 13 lives in Connecticut
- The most common ages for individuals involved in motorcycle accidents in Connecticut are ages 20-29 and 40-49
I was happy I hired Dave. He knows the law and he took care of me.
With over 40 years of experience representing individuals in personal injury cases, I can provide you with the aggressive legal assistance that you need. Call David A. Zipfel & Associates today to learn how I could raise your chances of success and win you the payout you deserve after your accident. I have successfully represented over 3,000 individuals as a Hartford personal injury attorney, and you could be next.