Hartford Personal Injury Attorney
Hartford 860.528.4567
Enfield 860.745.7799
If You're Hurt, We Can Help Thousands of Cases Successfully Handled Since 1978

Blog Posts in 2012

All Posts
  • The CPSC Announces New Safety Standards for Infant Swings
    The CPSC Announces New Safety Standards for Infant Swings

    If you have a baby, doubtless you want your child to have the best. You want to purchase quality, well-made products that will protect your baby from harm and give him or her the comfort that he or ...

    Read More
  • David Zipfel is on Social Media!
    David Zipfel is on Social Media!

    If you want to connect with David Zipfel, then there are a variety of ways to do so. The best outlets that we can provide at the firm are social media. David A. Zipfel & Associates, LLC has their very ...

    Read More
  • Young Girl Writes Letter to Drunk Driver That Paralyzed Her: The Jury Left in Tears
    Young Girl Writes Letter to Drunk Driver That Paralyzed Her: The Jury Left in Tears

    After an accident many victims mourn over their losses, while others take their pain and suffering and turn it into a message of hope. That is exactly what 9-year-old Xitclalli “Chili” Vasquez did ...

    Read More
  • Want to Know More About David A. Zipfel?
    Want to Know More About David A. Zipfel?

    David A. Zipfel has been practicing personal injury law for 34 years in Hartford, Connecticut. He handles each case personally, so you can be sure that your important case won’t get passed off to an ...

    Read More
  • Power Outages Leave Hartford Residents in the Dark
    Power Outages Leave Hartford Residents in the Dark

    After the devastating effects of Hurricane Sandy, many men and women are still living in homes without any electricity. According to a recent report from WFSB News, about 47,000 utility customers are ...

    Read More
  • Cromwell Hotel Evacuated for Hazmat Situation
    Cromwell Hotel Evacuated for Hazmat Situation

    In Cromwell, Connecticut, hotel guests experienced a rude awakening when they were evacuated from their rooms because of a dangerous hazardous gas that was filling up the building. According to WFSB ...

    Read More